In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm writing my top ten list of things I'm thankful for.
- I'm thankful that 15 years ago, in my dorm, 2 girls from, Campus Crusade for Christ, knocked on my door and told me about Jesus Christ.
- I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who still loves me even when I'm at my worst.
- I know people who are Baptists, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, Hindi, Atheists, Catholic, Agnostics or don't know what they believe. I'm thankful I live in a country where people can choose what to believe or not.
- I'm thankful for family that still loves me when I grate their last nerve.
- I'm thankful for the soldiers who are spending their Thanksgiving in a foreign country, fighting a war that no one wants but has to be fought.
- I'm thankful my family has an income. Lots of people don't.
- I'm thankful for friends that love me and are praying for me.
- I'm thankful for my dog Riley. He teaches me patience.
- I'm thankful for books. I love to read.
- I'm thankful for a certain high school teacher, who encouraged me to write.
Now I'd love to hear what you're thankful for.