Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Thankful list

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm writing my top ten list of things I'm thankful for.

  1. I'm thankful that 15 years ago, in my dorm, 2 girls from, Campus Crusade for Christ, knocked on my door and told me about Jesus Christ.
  2. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who still loves me even when I'm at my worst.
  3. I know people who are Baptists, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, Hindi, Atheists, Catholic, Agnostics or don't know what they believe. I'm thankful I live in a country where people can choose what to believe or not.
  4. I'm thankful for family that still loves me when I grate their last nerve.
  5. I'm thankful for the soldiers who are spending their Thanksgiving in a foreign country, fighting a war that no one wants but has to be fought.
  6. I'm thankful my family has an income. Lots of people don't.
  7. I'm thankful for friends that love me and are praying for me.
  8. I'm thankful for my dog Riley. He teaches me patience.
  9. I'm thankful for books. I love to read.
  10. I'm thankful for a certain high school teacher, who encouraged me to write.


     

Now I'd love to hear what you're thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment